Sunday, June 23, 2013

Step by step

So, I'm working on some details.

The layout will include one new section, already sketched in to the benchwork plans: To allow continuous running, I am adding a 1-foot wide shelf unit at the bottom of the benchwork arrangement. For several weeks now I have been working on engineering that section.  I  have finally worked out most of the structural details, including making part of it use an elaborate lift out segment. Although this part is just the equivalent of a shelf, the benchwork is complicated for that reason. But the project is coming along, and I hope to share details sometime....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated retroactively. Spam will be derailed. Spammers will be tied to the tracks in front of the next oncoming freight train.